- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,124
- Reactions Received
- 46,794
- Location
- irritating the metalheads
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 183,412
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm of the unpopular opinion that family vloggers are cool, so bear with me as these are all family vloggers. lol
KBandBaby
It's a Buzz World - the official YouTube channel of the Busby quints, the only all-girl quint set in the US!
Gardner Quad Squad
Britney Morrow
Ellie and Jared
there's a lot more I follow, but these are the ones I watch the content of the most.
KBandBaby
It's a Buzz World - the official YouTube channel of the Busby quints, the only all-girl quint set in the US!
Gardner Quad Squad
Britney Morrow
Ellie and Jared
there's a lot more I follow, but these are the ones I watch the content of the most.