The only Youtuber I watch consistently is Tuonto, a Genshin Impact content creator/streamer.
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 21 June 2021 #1 The only Youtuber I watch consistently is Tuonto, a Genshin Impact content creator/streamer. Reactions: brekker and Tickita
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 21 June 2021 #2 Nowadays I watch Kurtis Conner and Domics. Not sure what nigahiga's doing Reactions: Yili
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 21 June 2021 #3 I don't really watch YouTube anymore but I like science youtubers. Reactions: gud_bam
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 21 June 2021 #4 Non specific one Probably.. Nino's Home..?
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 21 June 2021 #5 Tev, Louis and Tokyo no Jo, I sometimes watch Mitsu
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 21 June 2021 #6 Maybe nutrition related ones. Aside from those, Anna Iriyama.
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 21 June 2021 #7 NileRed aka chemist dude