Who are your K-pop crushes? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Bts GIFs | Tenor


If you have any, of course. Could be soloists, an idol from a group you stan or don't stan and so on.

Mine (because why not): :jenniesmug:


BTOB's Minhyuk
While yes, he's indeed very handsome I really love his personality and he was actually the reason I looked a little bit more into the group because I adored him so much.

Animated gif about kpop in Minhyuk by mililove17
fotos de jjcc where you at gif - Pesquisa Google



My adorable man child Jun from Seventeen.The literal Prince of China, I love how he's 100% fine with holding onto his childlike humor and habits and it's the reason why he's my bias.
INFINITUM — Junhui | F.01 “I love you. I hope you know that.”...


X1 and UNIQ'S Seungyoun (also known as soloist Woodz). He has such a beautiful smile, so talented and just seems like the funnest person to be around.


x1 imagines - X1 as your boyfriend - Wattpad
Sy's Gifs Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com


And most recent Seonghwa from Ateez. He's so adorable off stage, such a mom to the rest of the members and I love how awkward he is during certain situations. He's also so handsome that at times I find myself needing to pause a video he's in and have a little moment. The power of Seonghwa.
ugh look at me – ATEEZ
seonghwa discovered by 黄旭熙 ✼*• on We Heart It



Soooo... what about you guys? Hmmm?

Style Files: BlackPink's Lisa – THE YESSTYLIST - Asian Fashion Blog -  brought to you by YesStyle.com


I'm so bored please don't let this flop :pandabeg:

​
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
NCT's Taeyong
He is such good performer. Despite his image he is a cutie offstage.

Stray Kid's Bang Chan
His Aussie accent. I also love his smile and dimple.​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ten
He's an honorary girl as far as I'm concerned :sj_weary:
Oh my goodness how did I forget about Ten? :jisoosmh:

Honestly it doesn’t matter who you are almost everyone loves Ten and I’m not at all surprised. He attracts everyone.
:lisalaugh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my beautiful wifey gyuri and somin are my biggest crushes.
I also also so into Nancy and Christian Yu.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread