Who are your top 8 groups bias? (Part 2) (3 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Okay, so this is more like a sequal to the first thread I did!
Don't worry if you don't know who your bias is in each group and just leave it blank if you want.
You can also put pictures of your biases too.

So here's mine:
1. Dreamcatcher

2. Gfriend

3. Oh My Girl

4. (G)I-dle

5. TWICE

6. Loona

7. Red Velvet

8. Blackpink
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
1. Jimin
2. Taeyong
3. Jimin
4. Taeyong
5. Jimin
6. Taeyong
7. Jimin
8. Taeyong
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1. BIGBANG: ?
2. 2NE1: Bom
3. 2PM: Taecyeon
4. f(x): Krystal
5. Blackpink: Lisa
6. Red Velvet: Seulgi
7. BTS: RM
8. B.A.P : ?
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I don't really have biases in groups except Zico (Block B) :pandalove:

I like EXO, MMM, BEG, f(x), MX members equally

EDIT; I also LOVE Block B members but Zico is just <33
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1. SNSD - Taeyeon (she immediately caught my eye with her amazing voice)

2. CLC - Sorn (I really like her personality and she got me to stan CLC)

3. Twice - Jihyo (used to be Momo, but Jihyo's personality just stole me over. I love her work ethic, kindness, humor, smile, etc.)

4. BTS - RM (I love his personality- he's really smart, caring, and sexy)

5. Red Velvet - Yeri (It used to be Wendy for like a year, but I converted to Yeri because I came to really like her cute personality)

6. (G)-Idle - Soyeon and Minnie (It used to be just Minnie, but I can't decide between the two so they're both my biases)

7. BlackPink - N/A (It was Lisa, then Rose, back to Lisa, and I'm really feeling like it's Jisoo right now, but I'm not sure)

8. Mamamoo - Wheein (Originally it was Hwasa, but I love Wheein's voice and she seems like she has a nice personality as well)
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
1. EXO: ot9
2. Red Velvet: ot5
3. BTS: Jungkook
4. Black Pink: Jisoo
5. NCT: Doyoung, Ten, Winwin
6. N.Flying: ot4
7. Astro: Sanha & Rocky
8. iKON: Hanbin

Wow I stan 8 groups now. I never stanned more than about 4 groups until last year and now I'm into double the amount.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
73
Reactions Received
324
Location
Neverland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1. (G)I-DLE - Soyeon (Super Hyper Mega Ultimate Bias)
14659
2. CLC - Yeeun (UB)
14660
14661
Big Wall
3. Red Velvet - Seulgi
4. EXID - Hani
5. AKMU - Suhyun
6. Dreamcatcher - Dami
7. LOONA - Haseul
8. Twice - Dahyun/Nayeon
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
1. Red Velvet - Wendy (obviously)
2. Mamamoo - Moonbyul
3. CLC - Seunghee
4. LOONA - Chuu
5. After School - YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THE ORANGE CARAMEL MEMBERS
6. Dreamcatcher - SuA
7. Twice - Mina
8. Itzy - Ryujin
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
1. Seventeen - Kermit/Joshua
2. SNSD - Sunny
Rest aren't in order but
3. Afterschool - Raina
4. WJSN - Xuan Yi
5. Pristin - Yuha
6. Red Velvet - Joy
7. Gfriend - Umji
8. DBSK - Junsu
9. Sistar - Dasom
10. Apink - Eunji
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1. Jimin
2. Taeyong
3. Jimin
4. Taeyong
5. Jimin
6. Taeyong
7. Jimin
8. Taeyong
1. Haechan
2. Haechan
3. Haechan
4. Haechan
5. Haechan
6. Haechan
7. Haechan
8. Haechan
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
1. GFriend - All, but Eunha's my UB of life
2. N.Flying - Jaehyun
3. BTS - Jungkook
4. Loona 1/3 - Heejin/Vivi
5. Itzy - Ryujin
6. RV - Joy
7. EXO - Chanyeol
8. Seventeen - DK/Hoshi
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1. GFriend - All, but Eunha's my UB of life
2. N.Flying - Jaehyun
3. BTS - Jungkook
4. Loona 1/3 - Heejin/Vivi
5. Itzy - Ryujin
6. RV - Joy
7. EXO - Chanyeol
8. Seventeen - DK/Hoshi
taste right here with n.flying, 1/3, and gfriend
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Bara

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread