Who are your top 8 groups? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
1. Bts
2. Nct
3. Dotae
4. Taedo
5. Taeyong x Doyoung
6. Doyoung x Taeyong
7. Nct’s mom and dad
8. The best ship ever
F927F0E6-F5B5-4EED-BCC9-EBB6A6339721.jpeg
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1. BIGBANG
2. 2NE1
3. 2PM
4. f(x)
5. Blackpink
6. Red Velvet
7. BTS
8. B.A.P

Honorable mentions: SPICA, Sunny Hill, Led Apple, GLAM & Orange caramel.

I tried to keep mostly groups who aren't disbanded in my top 8, though I cannot abandon my girls 2NE1, lot of my fav groups have already disbanded as seen as honorable mentions and I have hard time ranking them above other.
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Oh shoot I hate putting things in an order... These also change a lot from time to time but I'll try :llama_noooo:

1. Seventeen
2. Gfriend
3. BTS
4. Super Junior
5. Nu'est
6. VIXX
7. BtoB
8. Monsta X

I'm also pretty sure Monsta X will rise in the rankings soon...:llama_ramen:
Honorable mentions go to SHINee, Wanna One (didn't wanna include as they've already disbanded) and EXO. I think I want to include (G)I-DLE next time too... and maybe IZONE... THIS IS HARD
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1. BTS
2. Twice
3. Red Velvet
4. Mamamoo
5. NCT 127
6. Gfriend
7. Everglow
8. IDLE

this is not in any order whatsoever
and you said groups lol, but QUEEN HYUNA wins everytime
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think this is my first time revealing my top groups :3

1. GFriend - stan
2. N.Flying
3. BTS
4. Loona 1/3
5. Itzy
6. RV
7. EXO
8. Seventeen
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1. Astro
2. Seventeen
3. Sf9
4. up10tion/ nct
5. Dreamcatcher
6. Fromis 9
7. The boyz
8. Twice
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
1. Twice
2. Orange Caramel (After School)
3. EXID
4. IOI
5. Red Velvet
6. Wonder Girls
7. SNSD

and Everglow is somewhere in there, I just don't know where yet.
 
Joined
23 February 2019
Messages
474
Reactions Received
3,535
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
1. BLACKPINK
2. EXID
3. Davichi
4. Mamamoo
5. Apink
6. gugudan
7. Bolbbalgan4
8. Red Velvet

Girl group music is really superior.. Sorry boy groups 🙁
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rosanna

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread