Agreed!!!!!From best to worst
- Twicefriend - they nailed the feeling imo
- Red velvet - somehow sexier than the original
- Twice - kinda boring and bland for some reason
UGH HOW COULD I FORGET THIS CLASSIC! HOW!SHINee & SUJU outsold
You also forgot "Boys' Generation" - 2pm, 2am, SUJU & SHINeeUGH HOW COULD I FORGET THIS CLASSIC! HOW!
Now I need a Heechul and Taemin group... They only cover girlgroup songs!SHINee & SUJU outsold
O wow 😮 this sounds amazingI know she's not an option in the poll but I love Younha's version!
Yeah, I love how she does it her own style.O wow 😮 this sounds amazing
it'd be perfection tbh - i love heechul and taemin interactionsNow I need a Heechul and Taemin group... They only cover girlgroup songs!
this is spot on. red velvet were rocking those crop tops and jeans, maybe a little too much.From best to worst
- Twicefriend - they nailed the feeling imo
- Red velvet - somehow sexier than the original
- Twice - kinda boring and bland for some reason
SNSD COULD NEVER!!!! THIS IS STRAIGHT UP GOLD!!!!Grandpa's Generation
The only cover of Gee that matters.You also forgot "Boys' Generation" - 2pm, 2am, SUJU & SHINee