who did this to suzy's face :< (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I changed my DP to Miyeon to fit the snow better... Now there's a mask!
:jisoosmh: :lisalaugh:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
i do not see a mask on yours
It went a short-ish while ago. I have no idea how/why. Some of us have masks and some don't so I guess they just go after a certain amount of time?

The mask is still on my profile icon at the top though, which only I can see.
:dubuthink:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
i dont see a mask on yours though :jisoosmh:
It went a short-ish while ago. I have no idea how/why. Some of us have masks and some don't so I guess they just go after a certain amount of time?

The mask is still on my profile icon at the top though, which only I can see.
:dubuthink:
Not sure why. I've noticed other users losing their DP masks too after a shot while. I didn't do anything myself to get rid of it.
:lisalaugh:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@gayzone you need a hitomi IZ*ONE card right? I just this second got one. Would you like to trade for BP's Lisa?
:sanapray::lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread