- Joined
- 9 October 2019
- Messages
- 437
- Reactions Received
- 1,568
- Location
- Italy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Simply mention your 10 favorite K-Pop groups/artists, I am curious to see your tastes and who I share the most with.
Side-note: There are many others I haven't included but I think that's my current top 10 (check it after submitting your list!).
Scoreboard:
@Jichuus 5
@Soleski 4
@LadyLoverSunmi 4
@raja 3
@Hayabusa 3
@MinSquishy 3
@MashiroQueen 3
@Kimono 2
@YeonhaIsTheBest 2
@eclipsoul 1
@Moonbinlove 1
@Bopper 1
@MiraeTheFuture 1
@Vikki 0
@blueberries 0
@Wingfrost 0
Side-note: There are many others I haven't included but I think that's my current top 10 (check it after submitting your list!).
no specific order:
Twice
Everglow
Weki Meki
(G)I-DLE
Itzy
Red Velvet
Mamamoo
April
Bolbbalgan4
Somi
Twice
Everglow
Weki Meki
(G)I-DLE
Itzy
Red Velvet
Mamamoo
April
Bolbbalgan4
Somi
Scoreboard:
@Jichuus 5
@Soleski 4
@LadyLoverSunmi 4
@raja 3
@Hayabusa 3
@MinSquishy 3
@MashiroQueen 3
@Kimono 2
@YeonhaIsTheBest 2
@eclipsoul 1
@Moonbinlove 1
@Bopper 1
@MiraeTheFuture 1
@Vikki 0
@blueberries 0
@Wingfrost 0
Last edited: