Who do you look up to? (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My Grandma on my mother's side - She's the definition of ICONIC. She's super classy and knows how to drag someone in the most elegant way (which is hard to do, trust me I tried). She knows how to handle even the most tense situation and keep everyone calm and under control, she's fashionable, open-minded, sweet, always willing to listen, and knows how to tell you when you're wrong/right. Not to mention she's just downright adorable. I love her so much oml.

My Great-Grandma on my mother's side (unfortunately she passed away awhile go) - Now this woman lived through the Great Depression AND the Civil Rights era. And considering, if any of y'all didn't know, my family is black- that's a huge feat. I didn't get to know her very well because I was so young, but I remember going to her house and her basically spoiling me against my mom's wishes lol. My mom told me that she was super feisty and "lived life her way" not to mention whenever she went out she would carry her money in a sock that she put between her, uh, boobs. Now that I'm older I just wish she was still alive so I could ask her questions and see some pictures of what she looked like growing up. I'll never forget the time she flat out pulled a couple $100 bills and gave them to me OGJRIOSGGR. If that isn't legend behavior I dunno WHAT is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread