Who do you most want to zoom with out of all KS users? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Right there in the title, who do you want to zoom with out of all the KS users?
Me id like to zoom with @milk or @Yili, cheating but my thread, my rules. Yo peeps, hbu? @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @Drew_B @emanresu @Yachii @SeulPika @PWSwan @Lovely_Cornchips @notthatmarkie @cosmic
Guys pls dont select me, we dont need to see each other's ymuhly faces, or if ur handsome id be too jelly to be coherent. Id tag others too but dont wanna be too pushy n in ur face, in case its intrusive.
But anyone is welcome tho currently my phone is deletion mode for zoom app cos its a cheap-ass phone tats low on storage. Lol.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
There are a lot of nice users here. I did a really long call on discord with @karina but never a zoom one :nekosweat: it might be fun tho
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yili

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
the superstar games take so much storage on my phone that i don't think there's enough for the zoom app. so probably no one :wonugl: also my english is terrible irl so i don't think i would want anyone to hear that
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I've posted selfies, done voice calls, hosted games with massive chats. I guess I could zoom too. Do not be surprised by my extreme visuals tho, some know of the legendary effects it can have on people :sanapray:

Who I'd like to Zoom with most... I'm honestly awkward despite doing many voice calls and stuff. So idk, everyone and anyone I interact with. People I'm most curios to hear are @gayzone, @Yili and @eclipsoul. I've either talked to everybody else or at least heard their voice through peeping in their voice chats like a pervert :we_kpopsourcing:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've posted selfies, done voice calls, hosted games with massive chats. I guess I could zoom too. Do not be surprised by my extreme visuals tho, some know of the legendary effects it can have on people :sanapray:

Who I'd like to Zoom with most... I'm honestly awkward despite doing many voice calls and stuff. So idk, everyone and anyone I interact with. People I'm most curios to hear are @gayzone, @Yili and @eclipsoul. I've either talked to everybody else or at least heard their voice through peeping in their voice chats like a pervert :we_kpopsourcing:
i can join a vc one time in kps server :susPepe: i think my voice contrasts with my personality a bit tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
i can join a vc one time in kps server :susPepe: i think my voice contrasts with my personality a bit tho
Yes, that has happened a few times already but I got used to it :haylul: Like when I imagined Vikki sounded like a little gorlie.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, that has happened a few times already but I got used to it :haylul: Like when I imagined Vikki sounded like a little gorlie.
what does she really sound like? :nakypog:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
More like a regular woman does and just a tad bit deep, tone-wise.
Interesting :susPepe: I think I expected her to have sort of a deeper voice too but idk why
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
Who I'd like to Zoom with most... I'm honestly awkward despite doing many voice calls and stuff. So idk, everyone and anyone I interact with. People I'm most curios to hear are @gayzone, @Yili and @eclipsoul. I've either talked to everybody else or at least heard their voice through peeping in their voice chats like a pervert :we_kpopsourcing:
dang, why me? :nakypog:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Anyone thats comfortable with face to face interaction I perfer it to be honest then typing cause I tend to zone out, and I don't really connect through text.

I don't even have zoom.

:maheart:


I once posted a Vocaroo on Allkpop.

And I was told I sound like a country boy.

Makes sense since I live in the country.

:pikasmart:
I don't have zoom either Oppa lol (we're not hip with the kids)
But I loved to watch that accent come out of your mouth in real time, would be awesome, you can trade it with my cuteness in full affect paired with my mature London British accent
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Emanresu

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Anyone thats comfortable with face to face interaction I perfer it to be honest then typing cause I tend to zone out, and I don't really connect through text.



I don't have zoom either Oppa lol (we're not hip with the kids)
But I loved to watch that accent come out of your mouth in real time, would be awesome, you can trade it with my cuteness in full affect paired with my mature London British accent
:nekolove:
We're old now Whisper. Out of touch lol.


If all the KPS people hear your accent they will die! It's so pretty!

:pandalove:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mew

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread