Who do you predict will get married first in your bias group? (4 Viewers)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And I don't mean to you :lisalaugh:
But I mean in EXO it already happened....

In BTS man I don't know, maybe someone that is very romantic like V. I can't picture most of them marrying for a long time or at all because they are so career driven

For Stray Kids I wouldn't be surprised if like Seungmin or Bangchan or IN got married first etc
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
for BTS ,I´d say maybe RM? because he just comes off as really stable and like someone who knows what he wants. I think he´d also do well outside of BTS aka if he settled down, started a family and decide to slow down a bit. He had said he wants kids in life, so maybe him or Jin?

for Stray Kids, Changbin maybe, I mean, they are all pretty marriable. I´d say Chan comes off as a husband-material and someone who´d try really hard to keep the bed warm as much as he could.

anyway, I´m a sucker for happy people so I hope that as long as they all want that, they all get married, settle down with loved ones or I dunno start a business and get so filthy rich, my eyes will be blinded by those diamonds :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
taehyung definitely. just the vibe
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
jackson or jinyoung :sanapray: they're both big family men. though jinyoung may be more likely; Jackson is p focused on his career. not to say jinyoung isn't, but he seems more likely to be willing to get married through it or smth. jackson seems like he would want to finish getting his brand out there before settling, though he would if it happened as a surprise.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think doojoon from highlight and maybe Irene from RV? No idea who from ateez though lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think doojoon from highlight and maybe Irene from RV? No idea who from ateez though lmao
who in ateez are big romantics? i feel like a lot of them would like to be married but idk who first either. maybe someone like yunho idk
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
BTS : RM I think
Seventeen : Hmm... DK?
Ateez : Oof... I think Seonghwa or San
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I'd have to go with Hani as she's the only one who I know for sure has dated so it's hard to say if anyone else will without knowing if they're actively looking
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread