Who do you prefer as a soloist? Park Bom or CL (1 Viewer)

As a solo Idol who do you prefer?

  • Park Bom

    Votes: 6 75.0%
  • CL

    Votes: 2 25.0%

  • Total voters
    8

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want ot4. But I guess I love Bom's solo's a little bit more
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Personally prefer CL songs, i just liked the fun in them. But I’m also personally rap>vocals so it makes sense lmao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread