- Joined
- 26 August 2018
- Messages
- 596
- Reactions Received
- 2,907
- Location
- Turkey
- Website
- discord.gg
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he
Bullies everywhereyou don't
I'd still resemble her better than you
Bullies everywhereyou don't
I'll bully you on the forums tooBullies everywhere
I'd still resemble her better than you![]()
How can you bully the group your ultimate bias is inI'll bully you on the forums too
I mean I am the same sex as her so pretty sure I resemble her more![]()
"My ultimate bias"How can you bully the group your ultimate bias is in
Sex doesn't completely have to do with this, I'm even more impressive though considering I'm a male and I still resemble her better than you![]()
I didn't refuse, I just assumed she wouldn't be your ub since you're obsessed with Chuu"My ultimate bias"
I wonder who was refusing to accept that she is my ub that day
Yeah, yeah where's the proof
Chuu is not even my bias in loona at the moment, get your facts rightI didn't refuse, I just assumed she wouldn't be your ub since you're obsessed with Chuu![]()
I can confirm you as lazy af and with lame jokesIt's kinda weird lol.
As a kid until like high school, I always got told I resemble my dad looks wise, but since then I'm hearing I look like my mom so Idek anymoreMaybe I have features from both and as I grew older, my mom's features started getting more prominent xD
Personality- dad, 100%. Lazy af, trying to crack lame jokes, never worried about most stuff. Mom is more of a meticulous, well-planned, proactive person.