:lovelycooky: Squeeeeee yes squeee :nekolove:
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 22 May 2019 #21 Jimimis said: Squeeeeee Click to expand... yes squeee Reactions: gongchan and Jimimis
InTooManyFandoms Joined 11 May 2019 Messages 449 Reactions Received 1,505 Location EXO planet~ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 22 May 2019 #22 EXO: Baekhyun (My bias) Blackpink: Jennie (Not my bias) Stray Kids: Hyunjin (My Bias) The Boyz: Sunwoo (Uh all of The Boyz is my bias soooo) ATEEZ: this is way too hard.. a group full of visuals and I have to pick one?! I guess I will go with..... Yeosang (My Bias) Seventeen: Mingyu (Not my bias) Reactions: gongchan
EXO: Baekhyun (My bias) Blackpink: Jennie (Not my bias) Stray Kids: Hyunjin (My Bias) The Boyz: Sunwoo (Uh all of The Boyz is my bias soooo) ATEEZ: this is way too hard.. a group full of visuals and I have to pick one?! I guess I will go with..... Yeosang (My Bias) Seventeen: Mingyu (Not my bias)
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 22 May 2019 #23 EXO : Minseok BTS : Taehyung Winner : Jinwoo Apink : Naeun Red Velvet : Irene Dreamcatcher : Handong None of them is my bias except Taehyung with Jimin. Reactions: gongchan
EXO : Minseok BTS : Taehyung Winner : Jinwoo Apink : Naeun Red Velvet : Irene Dreamcatcher : Handong None of them is my bias except Taehyung with Jimin.