who do you think is afraid to lose you? (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Parents and my siblings, I think especially my mom and sister who are more family oriented (and who i help out more as well). And ofc my doggo :nekolove:

In terms of friends, I'm not sure. I think some of them would be sad ofc, I have this one friend i'm particularly close with we have been friends over decade now, so i think she would miss me if i were gone, though i don't think she would be devastated at least for long, we just aren't that huge part of each others daily life.

And i think i have some less close friends who would miss me at least a bit. And i think plp on forum would too, I mean i would definitely lot of plp here and around webs too. That's true in everyone's case I think ^^
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Son, exes, sister, friends... My dad (kinda its a complicated relationship)
So few now compared to when I O.Ded at 17...no one gave a shit then, a sad reality that was...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
nobody
maybe my sister but idk anymore

it's on purpose, I have a reason for isolating myself
BITCH I SWEAR
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My family and friends clearly. Other than those individuals, no one else would give a damn if I were gone.
Selfish humanity is selfish like that.

When I am gone, the haters can kiss my ass. Real talk :)
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I was catsitting at my aunts just the next town over for two weeks and after the first week my mum started sending oddly affectionate texts ("love you xx" "nn xx") and asking for me to send selfies after work so she knows I got home safe and its not "the attacker" thats replying to her so i'm guessing she wouldnt do so well without me sksksksk. Also my best friend irl, wifey, DM, and my british babes.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
The only thing that scares me about my own death is the affect that it would have on my daughters, especially if I die whilst they are still young.

And whilst family lightly joke about how my eldest daughter can't live without me (she doesn't like it when I am away for a few days). I do worry about whether my death would have a huge impact on her mental well being.....
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
nobody
maybe my sister but idk anymore

it's on purpose, I have a reason for isolating myself
seriously princess:pandamad:

you know exactly that I care and love you.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would say my family would.
Maybe some online friends I made too
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread