who do you think is afraid to lose you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Family, but I guess my mum and nephew the most. Mum because I’m her carer, and then my nephew because he is always in my room. Even today he has a day off school and is currently by my bed building a lego knight bus (he’s also in control of my Spotify)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OK OK I LOVE YOU DUMMY

:pandalove: I thought it was irl but I guess I do have online friends and family <3333


remember, you are my favorite mom ever :nekolove:
don't die on me :yolk:
I love you so much :pikahappy:
I love you so much baby girl :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:

I really mean it when I say that you are part of my family
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread