- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,059
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Nope, but I can see that too!Looks like Yeji to me![]()
Wow, didn't think anyone would pick up on it. She looks sooooooooooo different!Soeun?
Soeun would totally fit in with StayC.I’m getting StayC vibes but idk what member
She looks the same to meWow, didn't think anyone would pick up on it. She looks sooooooooooo different!![]()
If it wasn't from Weeekly's instagram account I never would have believed that was Soeun!She looks the same to me![]()
I think the lightened eyebrows are what's doing it. I'm used to hers being darkIf it wasn't from Weeekly's instagram account I never would have believed that was Soeun!![]()
I can see Isa because of the lips. The lips with the forehead scream Rei though.I would never have thought of Rei
I also got StayC vibes.. but I would have gone with Isa![]()