who do you want to see the most right now? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I hope your cool guy visits you on Christmas and he will be the present ;*

I wanna see a hot scene between me and the chatacter in the otome game I'm playing ///uwu///
Aw thankies girlie <3 but he gone to another country for the holidays and we aren't hanging out (yet?) or anything....I hope it gets to that point though hehe...... and oHoHoH :jenniesmug:
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Aw thankies girlie <3 but he gone to another country for the holidays and we aren't hanging out (yet?) or anything....I hope it gets to that point though hehe...... and oHoHoH :jenniesmug:
Maybe he lied that he is going to another country and is gonna surprise you tomorrow :***
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
everyone I could wish to be present rn is with me. My godchild is my light.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread