Who do you want your ultimate bias to collab with? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would like to see a collab of Youngjae and maybe someone from DAY6? Can't quite be sure, but I think their voices would be pretty together, plus Youngjae self produces too :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I have a numberof Ult biases as you know, so a few combo's I'd love to see are;

> Miyeon and IU (I think a ballad type song would be stunning from these two)
> Seulgi and JiU (something slow, but beautiful)
> Wendy and Yoohyeon (a power ballad)
> SinB and Chorong (something fun and sweet)
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Baekhyun x Ariana Grande would break me tbh :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread