Who do you wish went on kingdom (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
pretty simple what groups who isnt on the line up
do you wish was...


For :

NCT Dream
or
Wayv
as 127 deffo wouldnt
but if sm thinks they dont want ruin the nct name
wayv is fluent enough in korean to go on
plus the push would be good for them in korean market
cuties.PNG

TXT
cause even though they are doing well
i think a little push would do them good
plus they suit doing covers
it will also show bighit is taking in some of pledis take tics
D4Lqz3rWwAAW0jf.jpg

Big bang
even though there is no chance
it would be sooo funny
to see them with babies
04ff780c87c89fd95cd9dfb58ac067c3.jpg images.jpg etc..

Seventeen
cause i could see them doing it not to win
but purely for fun
they are the cover kings
SEVENTEEN21.jpg


​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Not the prompt but I low-key wish ateez wouldn't go on kingdom. I think they'd do great, but road to kingdom was so stressful for the groups that went on and I really don't want to see one of my ult bgs cry.

As for the prompt, I think onf deserve to be on kingdom. They're the only group that really stood a chance against the boyz on rtk.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i'd love to have txt on kingdom. same with nct dream or wayv ^^ also wanted astro to appear but they did express not wanting to go on, didn't they? same with monsta x :sanapray:

whoever goes on the show as long as t hey genuinely want to do it then i'm glad they can be on there
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Not the prompt but I low-key wish ateez wouldn't go on kingdom. I think they'd do great, but road to kingdom was so stressful for the groups that went on and I really don't want to see one of my ult bgs cry.

As for the prompt, I think onf deserve to be on kingdom. They're the only group that really stood a chance against the boyz on rtk.
I agree tbh
ateez prob get the most damage from this show
as isnt there fandom mostly international?
on a show with korean vote only
[plus apart from the boyz they have the smallest fandom i believe]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Mangoey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i'd love to have txt on kingdom. same with nct dream or wayv ^^ also wanted astro to appear but they did express not wanting to go on, didn't they? same with monsta x :sanapray:

whoever goes on the show as long as t hey genuinely want to do it then i'm glad they can be on there
I wish it wasn't taken so seriously and was just a cover comp
instead as best group wins
cause then we would see bigger groups on this i feel
and be funnier
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I agree tbh
ateez prob get the most damage from this show
as isnt there fandom mostly international?
on a show with korean vote only
[plus apart from the boyz they have the smallest fandom i believe]
Yeah that too. I'm pretty sure the boyz are also way more popular in korea than they are internationally and that's part of why they curbstomped rtk so hard.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wish it wasn't taken so seriously and was just a cover comp
instead as best group wins
cause then we would see bigger groups on this i feel
and be funnier
i wish it was just a big festival where we can appreciate their talents without making it a competition. i think that it would yes make it more accessible for people to want to appear on it and just be able to enjoy performing together
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Astro was definitely a group I expected. None of the larger groups were smn I took into account. Literally none of em from MX to BTS, everything in between is basically larger than kingdom is alone.

Some lesser known groups ofc would be great but since they had road to kingdom with a bunch of em I understand not adding a random nugu group lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JJbaker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread