Who else always sleeps with an open window? (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
No matter what season I always tilt the window during the night
I don't get cold easily and I need fresh air when I sleep

In Germany, you tilt the window like this
1641742032715.jpeg
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo and uran

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,186
Reactions Received
18,935
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,909
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
I have window like that in my apartment and i love it so so so much. I usually sleep with the window open all year round but if the temperature goes below -10 during the night i cant sleep the whole night with the window open
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have window like that in my apartment and i love it so so so much. I usually sleep with the window open all year round but if the temperature goes below -10 during the night i cant sleep the whole night with the window open
Well, -10 is even a bit too cold for me
:nekosweat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i wish i could, but the air outside my window is far from fresh. whatever it is that people living near me use to heat up their houses smells like the whole city is burning even though it's not, i hate it :jenniecry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread