Who else do you think/hope for to be added to the list of (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The group who I really really really want to get their first win, more than anything else in the entire world, is Pentagon.

I also really want Dreamcatcher to get their first win.

SF9's first win is way overdue.. Fromis 9's too.. Tbh there are so many groups who I wish had a first win already. :yolk:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The group who I really really really want to get their first win, more than anything else in the entire world, is Pentagon.

I also really want Dreamcatcher to get their first win.

SF9's first win is way overdue.. Fromis 9's too.. Tbh there are so many groups who I wish had a first win already. :yolk:
Oh yeah SF9 definitely, like they just released their 7th mini album which is like a lot imo?
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah exactly. That's also why I find it shocking that they haven't won on a music show yet. I enjoy their music a lot too. Idk. It just sucks. Hopefully this is the era for them though.
They are attending "The Show" on the 25th, and are #1 in the pre-voting so far (which is one part of winning, sales etc. matter as well) but A.C.E is getting closer to them, hopefully either of them can make it
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
LOONA, A.C.E, Gugudan, Weki Meki and I hope the other post-Wanna One groups, like CIX & Cube's new boy group succeed just as well as ABSIX have.

EDIT: KARD & Fromis too but especially KARD because J.Seph has to enlist next year!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji, Tir and Myco
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They are attending "The Show" on the 25th, and are #1 in the pre-voting so far (which is one part of winning, sales etc. matter as well) but A.C.E is getting closer to them, hopefully either of them can make it
Ah, I see! That's looking good then. I hope SF9 or A.C.E win. I'd be happy with either outcome. At the very least, I feel like they will both be nominated, and that's still one step closer. I'll try to vote during the live voting anyway 👀
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tir, Myco and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
loona, dreamcatcher, fromis, cherry bullet
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tir and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread