TV Who else is excited for Stranger Things 3? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yay :sj_weary: I’m still behind with some other shows I watch but I am definitely hyped for this one:sakUwu:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm yet to watch first two seasons :yolk:
They aren't that long, you can still catch up! I only started watching the show once the second season was already out. That's the great thing about Netflix, you can start watching a show at any point that you want and all of the episodes are there waiting for you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GloriousHavoc
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
They aren't that long, you can still catch up! I only started watching the show once the second season was already out. That's the great thing about Netflix, you can start watching a show at any point that you want and all of the episodes are there waiting for you.
I shall binge it before S3 then :sanapray:
Most of my friends irl love it!
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread