Appreciation WHO ELSE IS HYPED (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


MY QUEEN TAEYEON!!!! ALL OF THE SONGS ARE BIG ASS BOPS ALREADY!!! AND SHE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS IN THAT PIC!!

ok I've calmed down, sorry for that. but I'm really really excited for this comeback!~ I love Taeyeon's music, and I'm really looking forward to finally getting a japanese EP already because SNSD always delivers in Japan especially. I think my favorite song so far is Vanilla, but all of them are gonna be amazing. This'll be album of the year for sure. Anticipate the queen everyone. :sj_weary:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
we seriously don't but i'm glad we have her anyway!~ what's your favorite song so far?
Voice and Horizon are sounding really good to me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OMG THIS SOUNDS SO FUCKING GOOD!! GOOSEBUMPS! I'M SO HAPPY WE'RE GETTING THIS AMAZING CONTENT FROM HER!!
ANOTHER ALBUM OF THE YEAR :susPepe::susPepe::susPepe:
YASSS SAME!! IM REALLY HAPPY WERE GETTING ANOTHER ALBUM well i mean full korean album + love you like crazy release would be better but i mean this is great too
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread