Who Here Actually Watches Game of Thrones? (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I do in fact watch Game of Thrones and have watched every season so far.
I'm very excited for season 8 and I was wondering if anyone has any theories
for how season 8 is gonna go or end?

I was recently watching a few things on Youtube and it seems like the ending is
going to devastating as all of the cast members cried over it. So I assume it will
be very heart-breaking.


I think they're all going to die. All of them, even the nightwalkers. And the world
they leave behind will be left to the peasants who survived the war.

​
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I had a teacher explain Season 1 a few years ago, and I watched Hodor’s death (it was him who got impaled a bunch of times right?) but that’s it. I’m too young to actually watch it apparently
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Never seen a second of it >>
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I watched it from season 1 cos I read the books since 1997/1998, I think. (I bought it a book sale n was hooked.)

I even joined a forum called westeros.org before the tv show n learned they were making a show.

Never expected it to be this popular/successful.
 
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
30
Reactions Received
66
Location
the land before time
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've been watching since 2012 so after season 2 i think? I also started reading the books right away and had read them all within two years (keep in mind i was like 12 lmao, so they were hard to get through at times hence why it took so long lmao).

I'm so excited for the last season TT I hope it isn't too disappointing (i didn't like the previous season very much...)
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I watched everything up until now... I plan on watching todays one too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread