Performance Who in a group currently do you think would have massive success as a solo? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 October 2019
Messages
1
Reactions Received
3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think Kai of Exo would definitely have a huge solo just like Baekhyun. I also think Lisa will have the biggest solo out of Blackpink, she just has huge support outside of Korea. I think Jungkook might have the biggest solo career if BTS ever did promote solo debuts. Probably all three of their maknaes would do really good. Them and Twice are so team focused so it would be huge if they ever did explore solo activities. From Twice I think Nayeon and Momo would do really well.
Who that hasn’t debuted solo yet do you think would do really well?
reverse phone lookupnba reddit pcpartpicker
 
Last edited:
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Out of seventeen I would say woozi or DK
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Jimin Jimin Jimin Jimin Jimin Jimin~ :lovelycooky:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread