- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
^ As the title says
Remember this is not to be taken seriously and is just for giggles
If all of the members from my ult groups were to get married and I had to pick one who would possibly be the last to tie the knot…
BTS : Suga because he’s always really focused on his work and I mean his love in life is creating music so I can see him being the last.
Seventeen : This is really hard because I think once all the members begin to (even though I’m sure some already are) date and think about possibly marrying someone I don’t think it would take long. I’m tied between Woozi & Dino, Woozi for the same reason as Suga and Dino just because he’s the youngest and it doesn’t seem to be his current priority, although you never know he could already be secretly married with twins.
Ateez: I am stumped ngl… Maybe Yeosang because he’s very shy and it takes a long time for him to feel comfortable around others… Idk for them tbh
Remember this is not to be taken seriously and is just for giggles
If all of the members from my ult groups were to get married and I had to pick one who would possibly be the last to tie the knot…
BTS : Suga because he’s always really focused on his work and I mean his love in life is creating music so I can see him being the last.
Seventeen : This is really hard because I think once all the members begin to (even though I’m sure some already are) date and think about possibly marrying someone I don’t think it would take long. I’m tied between Woozi & Dino, Woozi for the same reason as Suga and Dino just because he’s the youngest and it doesn’t seem to be his current priority, although you never know he could already be secretly married with twins.
Ateez: I am stumped ngl… Maybe Yeosang because he’s very shy and it takes a long time for him to feel comfortable around others… Idk for them tbh