who invented Mondays?! (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
and why would they do this to poor little me? :pepecry1::pandacop::pandamad: honestly, I don't like this day that brings back work and troublesome people... I don't feel loved, I don't feel so special :nekopout: is anyone else having a hard time while preparing for work or school?


Mondays are just another amazing day of the week for me! It's a day that gives me chance to catch up on my stories, my online business and my Kung Fu :maheart:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Mondays are just another amazing day of the week for me! It's a day that gives me chance to catch up on my stories, my online business and my Kung Fu :maheart:
aw I'm happy for you <3 wish I could say the same for myself because I'm feeling so anxious every time grr. I'll be okay tho lol
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
aw I'm happy for you <3 wish I could say the same for myself because I'm feeling so anxious every time grr. I'll be okay tho lol
You should try to think about what makes you happy and have positive thoughts.
Usually, if we are having a good day, there's something that we did or have received early on in the day to trigger that happiness, and vice versa.

Say like if I took an exam and got good grades and I read those grades before work, that would put me in good spirits, even if I didn't like my work.

So, what you got to do is find something that makes you happy before you do something that you don't like or something, then that can change your whole day.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You should try to think about what makes you happy and have positive thoughts.
Usually, if we are having a good day, there's something that we did or have received early on in the day to trigger that happiness, and vice versa.

Say like if I took an exam and got good grades and I read those grades before work, that would put me in good spirits, even if I didn't like my work.

So, what you got to do is find something that makes you happy before you do something that you don't like or something, then that can change your whole day.
I'll be strong, thank you for the advice !! 🥰
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hate mondays too :yolk:it always is difficult to start the week
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
and why would they do this to poor little me? :pepecry1::pandacop::pandamad: honestly, I don't like this day that brings back work and troublesome people... I don't feel loved, I don't feel so special :nekopout: is anyone else having a hard time while preparing for work or school?


:sanathink:I'm with you, but I'll love you!~ :bigcatlove:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
You should try to think about what makes you happy and have positive thoughts.
Usually, if we are having a good day, there's something that we did or have received early on in the day to trigger that happiness, and vice versa.

Say like if I took an exam and got good grades and I read those grades before work, that would put me in good spirits, even if I didn't like my work.

So, what you got to do is find something that makes you happy before you do something that you don't like or something, then that can change your whole day.
I have Gyuri pictures saved for that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread