Who is a boy group that you find overrated? (2 Viewers)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Picking on disbanded groups smh...

But yeah wanna one they couldnt sing to me.
Smh. Can’t sing? Are you okay?

I am more triggered by this comment than any other W1 comment in this thread. I won’t accept this erasure of Jaehwan’s, Sungwoon’s, Ong’s and Minhyun’s vocals.

Jaehwan is one of the best vocals from this generation. Have you ever watched any of his solo stages? Such as on Immortal Songs. :welp:
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
NCT. The members seemed nice and funny (Johnny might be my favourite) but their discography is a no for me. Every song I've heard just sounds weird and a bit too experimental, or just downright annoying. Don't really care for the huge ass member amount either, as I want to be able to get to know each member properly without having to stress about new members and units pouring in. I just don't get the hype, sadly.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel like besides the popular groups that are overrated I find groups people hype as underrated to be overrated lol.

Like they aren't bad and they definitely deserve attention but I just don't find them as impressive as people try to portray them as.

Btob is actually one of them...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
stray kids, I'm sorry but their music just sounds like another kpop boy group doing another old "im a bad boy I dont belong here" concept, I also feel like their music is just forgettable, its nice that they have a good message I guess but their whole sound is just already something that I've seen before . I'm sure that theyre talented but they just seem boring to me.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
stray kids, I'm sorry but their music just sounds like another kpop boy group doing another old "im a bad boy I dont belong here" concept, I also feel like their music is just forgettable, its nice that they have a good message I guess but their whole sound is just already something that I've seen before . I'm sure that theyre talented but they just seem boring to me.
I actually hate stray kids I dont wanna mention them cause I will get a warning point so I have to ignore their existence. But I agree. I dont know about talent tho ok I better stop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I feel like besides the popular groups that are overrated I find groups people hype as underrated to be overrated lol.

Like they aren't bad and they definitely deserve attention but I just don't find them as impressive as people try to portray them as.

Btob is actually one of them...
Yess!!!

Some of them are just plain meh! And deserve to be 'underrated' haha
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Don't totally believe in the concept of overrated because music is so subjective, but I can't hook on to Seventeen and Stray Kids for the life of me. :pepecry1:Waiting for the CBs that change my mind! They're both objectively high quality.
Omg stay kids high quality *reports for blasphemy*
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I actually hate stray kids I dont wanna mention them cause I will get a warning point so I have to ignore their existence. But I agree. I dont know about talent tho ok I better stop.
nnnnn they have good rappers and their vocalists aren't that bad but their music is just very noisy.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Smh. Can’t sing? Are you okay?

I am more triggered by this comment than any other W1 comment in this thread. I won’t accept this erasure of Jaehwan’s, Sungwoon’s, Ong’s and Minhyun’s vocals.

Jaehwan is one of the best vocals from this generation. Have you ever watched any of his solo stages? Such as on Immortal Songs. :welp:
Do I know you?? You are giving me vibes I'm sure we met in a previous life.

And haha yeah I'm sure they can sing I feel like most groups cant tho I'm just harsh.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
NCT. The members seemed nice and funny (Johnny might be my favourite) but their discography is a no for me. Every song I've heard just sounds weird and a bit too experimental, or just downright annoying. Don't really care for the huge ass member amount either, as I want to be able to get to know each member properly without having to stress about new members and units pouring in. I just don't get the hype, sadly.
Aw all this nct hate is hurting me :(
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Do I know you?? You are giving me vibes I'm sure we met in a previous life.

And haha yeah I'm sure they can sing I feel like most groups cant tho I'm just harsh.
Yeah, I used to be on the forum I won't mention, just with a different name, lmao. I'm 100% sure you know me since I know you.

I mean, it's true though, in a way, I won't deny it. But I don't know if they can't sing, they probably just can't sing very well.

But if it doesn't hurt my ears then I think they can? I like to think of it like this.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Yeah, I used to be on the forum I won't mention, just with a different name, lmao. I'm 100% sure you know me since I know you.

I mean, it's true though, in a way, I won't deny it. But I don't know if they can't sing, they probably just can't sing very well.

But if it doesn't hurt my ears then I think they can? I like to think of it like this.
Hm are you blonde? If so then I got you.

Yeah ofc they can sing I didn't mean it literally like they are better than stray kids and some groups. Just like I tend to compare most groups to let's say exos vocal line or jyj for example.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread