- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Not really. I am too negative and self loathing to give good advice or motivation.
But you gave good advices to meNot really. I am too negative and self loathing to give good advice or motivation.
True. But that sort of doesn't feel like it. Given I don't follow it myself : /But you gave good advices to me
Hmhm okTrue. But that sort of doesn't feel like it. Given I don't follow it myself : /
Ahhhhhhh what was that lol ahhh?hit me up for your daily dose of wholesome memes
![]()
![]()
![]()
Thanks. This means a lot that you think this of me <3
No problem hun <3Thanks. This means a lot that you think this of me <3
aww glad I was helpful to you
Yes, you were <3aww glad I was helpful to you