- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,803
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
I see someone stream it nonstop today 
I don't know the other one for thatI was ready to start singing it but this is the other one not the one I know![]()
I think so! But it was a while agoIs this a fanmeet?
It’s actually I’m your girl turns out I’ve been singing it wrong the whole timeI don't know the other one for that![]()
I'm your girl / not your girlIt’s actually I’m your girl turns out I’ve been singing it wrong the whole time
It’s Opposite Day don’t you know?I'm your girl / not your girl
ALMOST same meaning![]()
omg no, I had no idea!!It’s Opposite Day don’t you know?![]()
So... is it you?Yes...my favorite song in the album![]()
Ah I just realized nobody found the answer yet lolThe question of the thread?