Who is playing the new animal crossing game? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I thought animal crossing was the type of game where you have finite things you can do each day.. Did that change?
Not really, this is my first serious play though of an animal crossing game and I haven’t ran out of things to do at all.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope they fix it cause I think it's just greedy business practice. It's not normal for games to limit themselves like that, usually every account in Playstation etc. gets to experience full game. There shouldn't be any reason why they have to do that. So I think they do deserve those review bombs, they are just annoying players for no reason other than greed.

Other than that it seems like the game is doing really well and people are enjoying it. I'm enjoying it as well, in those part at least where I can contribute like the museum and building my own house, making island nicer place ^^
Yeah I definitely agree. While I love animal crossing, I think that there’s a lot the devs could add in terms of multiplayer. But I don’t think that giving the game low scores because of that one thing is right. Could they deduct from it? Yes but bombing the review completely when the game has so much to offer isn’t right in my eyes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah I definitely agree. While I love animal crossing, I think that there’s a lot the devs could add in terms of multiplayer. But I don’t think that giving the game low scores because of that one thing is right. Could they deduct from it? Yes but bombing the review completely when the game has so much to offer isn’t right in my eyes.
Well its one way to make them listen. There isnt many tools for player to get through other than twitter hashtags or review bombing. And personally i think manys experience feel like those low scores like my brother just stopped playing and i was pretty upset when i hit the wall and tried to find online info how to change villager representative temporarily so i could play only to find out i cant. I think there is two different experiences of game plp are having cause of this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: amourpinks
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well its one way to make them listen. There isnt many tools for player to get through other than twitter hashtags or review bombing. And personally i think manys experience feel like those low scores like my brother just stopped playing and i was pretty upset when i hit the wall and tried to find online info how to change villager representative temporarily so i could play only to find out i cant. I think there is two different experiences of game plp are having cause of this.
I agree, hopefully Nintendo patches this issue up. It’s unreasonable for Nintendo to expect people to get separate switches just to play multiplayer on one game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I agree, hopefully Nintendo patches this issue up. It’s unreasonable for Nintendo to expect people to get separate switches just to play multiplayer on one game.
It's so weird cause Nintendo Switch has been really good for local multiplay with other games like Mario games are fun to play together.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's so weird cause Nintendo Switch has been really good for local multiplay with other games like Mario games are fun to play together.
I’m guessing that Nintendo knows how profitable and in demand animal crossing is Rn. So I guess they thought they could trick people into buying multiple switches so they wouldn’t have to play with the sucky co op system that they have going in Rn.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread