Who is the best vs who do prefer ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Who among the groups or soloists that you stan sing, dance and rap the best ? And who do you prefer ? It’s two different questions. I am talking about the idols here not as a group.

1. Who do you think sing the best and who do you prefer ?

Eunji and Wendy sing the best.

I prefer :

1. Eunji
2. Haeyoon
3. Wendy
4. Wheein
5. Taehyung
6. Hwasa
7. Solar

2. Who do you think rap the best and who do you prefer ?

Suga and RM rap the best. I prefer BTS rap line and Moonbyul. My number one would be RM ( in terms of preference).


3. Who do you think dance the best and who do prefer ?

J-Hope is the best dancer followed by Jimin and Seulgi. I prefer J-Hope dancing style then Jimin, Seulgi and Bomi in this order.

it’s just my personal opinion even for the the best singer, dancer and rapper because I don’t know everything about it.
 
Last edited:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Of the people I stan, I actually don't stan any female artist/idol that I would consider to be amazing at singing. I'll just go off of the fact that most of my bias groups are boy groups. I also suck at ranking so I'll just put top 5's and group some people together that I can't rank higher or lower than each other.

Best Singers and Preferred
1. Chen
2. Baekhyun (preferred)
3. D.O. (preferred)
4. ACE Vocal Line
5. NCT Vocal Line

Best Dancers and Preferred
1. J-Hope
2. Ten (preferred)
3. Winwin
4. SVT's Jun, The8, and Hoshi
5. NCT in general

Best Rappers and Preferred
1. Rap Monster
2. Suga (preferred)
3. J-Hope
4. Changbin from Stray Kids (preferred)
5. Han from Stray Kids
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
1) Luna
I really like Jae's voice though

2) Vava
I really like NINEONE's style though

3) depends on the style but Victoria is unmatched for Chinese traditional, and Hyoyeon is just S-tier in general

Hyo and Yibo ig
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
1. Who sings the best?
Luna

Who I prefer:
1. Yerin B
2. Rosie
3. Eunha
4. Yuju
5. Solji
6. Sam
7. Jae


Who Dances the Best?
Momo

Best and preference: BTS rapline

Who I prefer?
1.Momo
2. SinB
3. Victoria
5. Lisa
5. Seulgi
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Who sings the best?:
Baekhyun or Chen

Who I prefer: (I didn't realize I liked so many of their voices this much before trying to make a top 5 lol)
1. DK (SVT)
2. Woosung (The Rose)
3. Jae (Day6)
4. Jongho (Ateez)
5. Baekhyun (Exo)

Who raps the best?:
BTS.... Or B.A.P idk :llama_shook:

Who I prefer: (I've actually never even thought about who I preferred until now so this was hard)
1. Suga (BTS)

2. Jisung (Stray Kids)
3. Zelo (B.A.P)
4. Changbin (Stray Kids)
5. Mingi (Ateez)

Who dances the best?:
Kai

Who I prefer?: (I-I... This is torture :jisoosmh:)
1. Rocky (Astro)
2. Hyunjin (Stray Kids)
3. Moonbin (Astro)
4. Minghao/The8 (SVT)
5. Part of me wants to go with J-Hope, but also Lay, but also Kai, I'm also considering a few members of Ateez.... *inhales* Zelo is also amazing as well... But all of Seventeen are dancing kings...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Zelo
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly always prefered Jay Park to Taeyang. Both are similar in skills ( dancing, singing) but somehow I always adored and felt more for Jay.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread