Appreciation Who is the captain of your fandom on this forum? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
@Suzy is one of my favorite EXO-Ls, all hail~
@Yolks is on hiatus but i think of her when i think of kps stays <33
Someone who remembers I'm an EXO L :sanapray: :sj_weary:
You're the best :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Basically it is an appreciation thread to say "omg, man, you are doing a hard job promoting (our) favourite group and I love you so much, you deserve everything".
I often feel I´m not a good fan or not good enough and when I was looking at Ateez thread and saw @Wingfrost and what a really dedicated and hardworking fan they are, I was like ....yeah, we need to appreciate people like that, people who are not afraid to love a lot, support, appreciate and all that yadada.

So share your favourite users or whatever :).

For Ateez, I´d say the biggest fan is @Wingfrost and @ddeonghwaaa who are more or less carrying the thread on their shoulders.
SHINee @Vikki @SHlNEE and there might be others but these two are the ones that seem to me like really dedicated fans.
Aespa who I don´t stan but I see @mysteric around PROMOTING THEM with love and care.
I have never seen anyone more dedicated than @Yachii is to Passcode. I wish I was an artist and her a fan like her.
If @GloriousHavoc cared for Seventeen cards, I´d give them all of them at one moment because the dedication is real ♥.
@JJbaker for NCT, an amazing fan.
@Suzy and Kai.... have they got a couple name? :D Kaizee? :D
@Jimin and Jimin? Is that you, Jimin? :D

share others! I´m sure I´ll need to add more, but wait I need to make two other threads and then I´ll get back to this one :D.
1606945412337.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread