- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I know, she’s perfecthard to argue tbh![]()
She’s got no weaknessesEunbi is just IT
I knew you’d agreeEXACTLY WHO I WAS ABOUT TO MENTIONi hate that senorita song that she was covering with everything in me but eunbi could perform any disaster of a song and i would still watch it
she really is just perfectionI know, she’s perfect
She’s got no weaknesses
I knew you’d agree
I completely tuned out the song lmao Eunbi makes it impossible to focus on anything else![]()
Rose is pretty but in terms of pure hotness I think Eunbi is untouchable atmI was about say Rosè until I realized that this was an Eunbi appreciation thread
Eunbi is hot too though![]()
I always thought she was the prettiest IZONE member for a reasonRose is pretty but in terms of pure hotness I think Eunbi is untouchable atm![]()
I feel we might share the same reasons coz sameI always thought she was the prettiest IZONE member for a reason
![]()
Both good shouts but anytime Eunbi is on screen I can't think of the other girlsTbh i think Soojin or HwasaNot too familiar with Eunbi.