Who is the Idol(s) most people like but you are not particularly fond of? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like Doyeon, I don't know her that well but she really caught my attention. :sanapray:
There are a lot, but I know that usually they're someone that I don't know well enough so it makes sense why I don't see them in the same light.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mhhh I never was too crazy for Taecyeon.
I am just more into Wooyoung, Jun.K. and Junho.
 
Joined
6 October 2018
Messages
38
Reactions Received
119
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Doyeon is really pretty. Probably one of the most attractive idol of her generation. She is really tall, has beautiful face features, cat eyes, lips that can belong to a goddess, and a glowy tanned skin. Let's not forget that she's an amazing dancer, and that she is freaking HILARIOUS.
Also I don't think there's such things as ''overrated'' idols. That's a toxic mindset.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Doyeon is really pretty. Probably one of the most attractive idol of her generation. She is really tall, has beautiful face features, cat eyes, lips that can belong to a goddess, and a glowy tanned skin. Let's not forget that she's an amazing dancer, and that she is freaking HILARIOUS.
Also I don't think there's such things as ''overrated'' idols. That's a toxic mindset.
Everyone has different opinions.
I can't stand her.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Probably V for his vocals, though I think praise for his 4D(?) personality and visuals is accurate.
:chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill:

I'm just kidding. I still love you. :pepelgbt:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: lexus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Overrated and underrated idols don’t exist for me since it’s all subjective. A group is called underrated because they are nugus and the next day they make it and people begin to call them overrated.

But yes they are idols that people praise and objectivity sometimes I can see their talent/personality or visual but I am just not attract to them in any way.

Sehun : I am attracted to his voice, visual or personality. He is a good Kpop dancer so no he is not talentless but there is a lot of good Kpop dancers out there.

Sakura : nice personality but that’s it for me and there are basically all lovely in Izone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Overrated and underrated idols don’t exist for me since it’s all subjective. A group is called underrated because they are nugus and the next day they make it and people begin to call them overrated.

But yes they are idols that people praise and objectivity sometimes I can see their talent/personality or visual but I am just not attract to them in any way.

Sehun : I am attracted to his voice, visual or personality. He is a good Kpop dancer so no he is not talentless but there is a lot of good Kpop dancers out there.

Sakura : nice personality but that’s it for me and there are basically all lovely in Izone.
I have changed the title now. People are right in saying that overrated shouldn't be for idols, but only for groups.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Well, that is true in a way, but if there is underrated, then there should be overrated right? Because I can think of many groups who are underrated.
I do think too that some groups deserve more attention but it’s not because I have this opinion that everyone will have it. Same for the overrated groups, I don’t see anything in a lot of top groups but theirs fans do.

Not so long ago I saw a fight between Kpop fans of two different fandoms because one fandom was stating that Kpop was only for fun and that the lyrics don’t count whereas the other fandom said that they care a lot about that. ( easy to guess what fandoms I am talking about).

There are people who are visual stans, some others who are personality stans, some people wil more focuse on discography, some others on vocals, on rap, on dance and some others on performance so they expect a good stage presence from the groups that they stan.

Personally I don’t care a lot about dancing, visual and stage presence. I am all about rap, vocals and discography and I am a personality stan. But my brother is mainly into Kpop for the dance and the performances and so when we speak about which group deserve more attention according to us, we are always disagreeing.

Just to say that all of this is subjective.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I do think too that some groups deserve more attention but it’s not because I have this opinion that everyone will have it. Same for the overrated groups, I don’t see anything in a lot of top groups but theirs fans do.

Not so long ago I saw a fight between Kpop fans of two different fandoms because one fandom was stating that Kpop was only for fun and that the lyrics don’t count whereas the other fandom said that they care a lot about that. ( easy to guess what fandoms I am talking about).

There are people who are visual stans, some others who are personality stans, some people wil more focuse on discography, some others on vocals, on rap, on dance and some others on performance so they expect a good stage presence from the groups that they stan.

Personally I don’t care a lot about dancing, visual and stage presence. I am all about rap, vocals and discography and I am a personality stan. But my brother is mainly into Kpop for the dance and the performances and so when we speak about which group deserve more attention according to us, we are always disagreeing.

Just to say that all of this is subjective.
This is a very good way of looking at things ^-^
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread