Who is the idol you are the most grateful for? (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Mine is Jihyo (TWICE) because of so many reasons! One day I will probably write a pretty long post about it and share it all.

Yours? Any idol, active or inactive, just say the one who makes you the happiest, who inspires you the most. Looking forward to your replies!
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Heejin from Loona. How she went on Mixnine and got a low place, then joined this tiny company with an ambitious project, but still managed to succeed.
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Can I just say all of Shinee and BTS? I discovered both groups at times when I needed them the most. If I need to be more specific then Jonghyun and Namjoon
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Can I just say all of Shinee and BTS? I discovered both groups at times when I needed them the most. If I need to be more specific then Jonghyun and Namjoon
Same here.
But I'd change Namjoon to Suga.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Uh I dont stan Super Junior but I think Heechul's trajectory is very touching.

Also he's the mother of Fromis_9 and Idol School girls :sanapray:
I came here to say Heechul lol
lowkey also rv's mom stan heechul everyone :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
ugh thank god jimin exists can you imagine life without god
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
IU, Sunny Hill, TWICE, and AKMU. When I’m sad I tend to listen to their songs and they make me happy.

IU does hold a special place in my heart though; Her music reminds me that my 20s are a special time in my life.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Sejeong. She's truly the best girl of Kpop. Her whole life story, personality, work ethic is very inspiring.

Also G Dragon for being my first and still, top bias.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Gyuri :sanapray: she is just the most amazing girl ever.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Mine is Jihyo (TWICE) because of so many reasons! One day I will probably write a pretty long post about it and share it all.

Yours? Any idol, active or inactive, just say the one who makes you the happiest, who inspires you the most. Looking forward to your replies!
Same! Such taste :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Andrea and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread