ZEROBASEONE only debuted this year, but I feel like Hanbin is going to be this member :haylul:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 27 November 2023 #1 ZEROBASEONE only debuted this year, but I feel like Hanbin is going to be this member Reactions: Ahsoka
DaisySkies it is what will hurt the least . Joined 25 October 2023 Messages 9,332 Reactions Received 8,650 Location east egg Website scratch.mit.edu Cards View Profile KS Coins 42,566 Fandom STAY Gender Female 27 November 2023 #2 kim seungmin :D
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,395 Reactions Received 151,406 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 27 November 2023 #3 Tbh I feel like they all dye their hair often
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 27 November 2023 #4 I think Jake
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 27 November 2023 #5 Shuhua in Idle Reactions: Selfmate
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,621 Reactions Received 55,463 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,711 27 November 2023 #6 Tsukino said: Shuhua in Idle Click to expand... that was exactly who I was going to say Reactions: Willow