Who is the most interesting person in this forum to you? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I look like a child. There’s no way I can be sexy :wimwim:
your personality is sexy :wimwim:

and how come I have never seen you....
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
your personality is sexy :wimwim:

and how come I have never seen you....
How is my personality sexy :wimwim:

Also I thought you saw a selfie of me on discord before :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How is my personality sexy :wimwim:

Also I thought you saw a selfie of me on discord before :wimwim:
because it is :wimwim:

and I am sure I never saw a selfie :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
because it is :wimwim:

and I am sure I never saw a selfie :wimwim:
I still don't see how my personality is sexy :wimwim:

I thought you saw me before but maybe you missed it when I posted my selfie :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I still don't see how my personality is sexy :wimwim:

I thought you saw me before but maybe you missed it when I posted my selfie :wimwim:
just agree :wimwim: it's the truth

and yeah I probably missed. maybe you posted it when it was late for me or something :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
just agree :wimwim: it's the truth

and yeah I probably missed. maybe you posted it when it was late for me or something :wimwim:
I don't want to agree though :wimwim:

Maybe you'll see my selfie one day :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread