Who is the most popular in TXT? (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
... I don't know.... Yeonjun'smy bias.... I think he's fairly popular but I've see alot of people like kai cause he's an adorable baby...
But I don't keep track of these things.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It might be Huening Kai? I know a lot of people who bias him, and everywhere I go, I see a lot of Kai comments. I think Soobin's also pretty popular, but I'm pretty sure all their popularity is pretty equal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i would HOPE its beomgyu, i know its not
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread