Who is the most popular member in Ateez? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´d say Hongjoong, but I used to think San. Of course the popularity changes ... but
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For non fans it's San or Seonghwa as a stan attractor I'd say, for when you actually get into the group though I don't know, a lot of them have a similar popularity level but probably Hongjoong Seonghwa San Yunho are pretty popular
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
For non fans it's San or Seonghwa as a stan attractor I'd say, for when you actually get into the group though I don't know, a lot of them have a similar popularity level but probably Hongjoong Seonghwa San Yunho are pretty popular
It is true that my first bias was definitely San because his features are just interesting, but later on I had to switch to Seonghwa, he doesn´t only look like a prince, I´m convinced he is :D, with his rich family and a lot of trees :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think San or Seonghwa since they both seem to get the attention of non fans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread