- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,180
- Reactions Received
- 4,085
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Both female and male. You only can choose one. It will probably be hard but :')
Also don't be biased, try to be unbiased as much as you can!
I feel like Jaehyun can beat a lot of idols even my own biases and I feel bad for saying this
but it's the truth. It might change over time but right now.
Jaehyun
Nana
funny thing, Nana has been no.1 for me for years :')
Also don't be biased, try to be unbiased as much as you can!
I feel like Jaehyun can beat a lot of idols even my own biases and I feel bad for saying this
Jaehyun
Nana
funny thing, Nana has been no.1 for me for years :')