Actual idol groups? I guess Xiumin, he’s turning 30 this year
Angel1 Joined 16 April 2020 Messages 238 Reactions Received 523 Location EXOplanet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi Gender Female 29 April 2020 #21 Actual idol groups? I guess Xiumin, he’s turning 30 this year Reactions: yeji
L lcymrdls Joined 29 April 2020 Messages 1 Reactions Received 2 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 29 April 2020 #22 Both Solar and Xiumin are older than Irene so it's definitely not her Reactions: Angel1 and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 29 April 2020 #23 it is most likely Xuimin for males and Irene/Solar for females. There might be some nugu gg's that have older girls too Reactions: Angel1
it is most likely Xuimin for males and Irene/Solar for females. There might be some nugu gg's that have older girls too
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 30 April 2020 #24 sweetener said: it is most likely Xuimin for males and Irene/Solar for females. There might be some nugu gg's that have older girls too Click to expand... I'm pretty sure Solji is the oldest female 3rd Gen, unless there's a nugu whom I don't know Reactions: yeji
sweetener said: it is most likely Xuimin for males and Irene/Solar for females. There might be some nugu gg's that have older girls too Click to expand... I'm pretty sure Solji is the oldest female 3rd Gen, unless there's a nugu whom I don't know