Who is the person who made you the happiest/hurt you the most? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
most hurt - not sure, there were quite a few people like that in my life (mostly family and people I considered friends), but in the end it's probably myself
happiest - hate to say it, but maybe an ex of mine? just because I believed in a lie and thought someone would stay by my side. But I hope I'll still meet that person in the future

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
The answer to both is none other than our Lord and Savior Park Jimin duh
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Most happy: My best friend, and kpop friends.

Most hurt: Uni tutors, they just made my already unpleasant time at uni (due to a health condition that occurred whilst I was there) even more so. They’re also the reason why I didn’t attend graduation.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Happy - My Son
Hurt me the worst - My mother
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread