Who is the person who resembles you the most? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Is there anyone in your life, whether it's online or irl, who you feel is very similar to you?

Me: I have to admit I haven't met too many people similar to me, but I'm friends with a wonderful lady who is somehwat like me underneath the surface and cutie pie @kddicted also comes to mind because everything she says always touches my heart and feels like my own words hehe

so what about you guys?



:)
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@Sory and I are very similar

We have a lot of personality traits in common, to the point were sometimes it's like looking in a mirror.
Oh, and we have the same birthday lol.
True. Same for me. I’ll just quote myself

 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,118
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,295
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
She isn't on here, but I call her my twin because of how much we are alike. We met last summer and we hit off from the start just right, we are the same age, same interests, even same ideal types. Only difference between us is that she is way more friendlier than me and social.
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I and my roomie is pretty similar, we are both insensitive and are immature. He and I grew up together, we have been friends for 11 years
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
11492
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have a best friend who is really similar to me- we both straddle the line between devil and angel. I'm probably about 90% devil and 10% angel and she's like 99% devil and 1% angel. We bonded over our love for metal/rock and the tattooed musicians who play it on stage and wanna play other things off it. She's far more blunt and literally doesn't give two fucks about anything- I will be more tactful and at least try to be reasonable. Although @Jimin said I have that attitude as well LOL.

We are both street fighters too- meaning if someone comes at either of hard or hurts someone we love, there is a war on their hands in a hurry. Best thing we share is being fiercely loyal to our loved ones. I would stand in front of a storm of bullets for her and she would do the same for me. I hate her though because she has the natural perfectly shaped apple ass that I can't get, no matter how hard I work at the gym doing squats. :pandamad:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread