Who is the real queen? (1 Viewer)

who is the queen?

  • winwinlucas123

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Golden_Wishes

    Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Queen

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Hwasa

    Votes: 1 8.3%

  • Total voters
    12
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: RukiRush and Pigeon

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t serve no Queen, all yours, not mine. I'll bow down for nobody.:kermit:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread