- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,391
- Reactions Received
- 12,538
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
i fell for your charmssince when you love me that much
i fell for your charmssince when you love me that much
wHeNi fell for your charms
IT WAS A NATURAL PROCESS don’t ask mewHeN![]()
WHY YOU ARE TELLING THAT YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH ME THAT LATEIT WAS A NATURAL PROCESS don’t ask me![]()
im just shy YOU BRATWHY YOU ARE TELLING THAT YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH ME THAT LATE
did you cry when you saw my wedding thread, MY #1 FANim just shy YOU BRAT![]()
tbh didn’t see that, i’m not that OG on the other forumdid you cry when you saw my wedding thread, MY #1 FAN
tbh didn’t see that, i’m not that OG on the other forum
it’s not like i wanna marry you hobi
GOD that seems like so much fun, wish i was on there earlier
There’s a few I find really cute but these days @kuroyuri has been the absolute cutest so I’ll say her.
o- okay-I’M JUST TELLING YOU YOU’RE CUTE over hajima
No I am not@FANCY will be the biggest uwu
You are the biggest uwu in my bookNo I am not![]()