- Joined
- 30 April 2019
- Messages
- 69
- Reactions Received
- 307
- Location
- 𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
You are the biggest uwu in my book![]()
You are the biggest uwu in my book![]()
You want a fit oh I’ll throw you a fit@JisoosHusband needs to be mentioned!
And weirdly... @Jimimis is also really adorable, in a childish way, kinda like a toddler throwing a fit can be kinda cute!
@Skinnny @Icy68446 @la_mort_pour_vous @Hazel @infire707 @Vikki @lexusuwu @Reo @Panda c: @CrunchyLegend
Now to disappear back to discord for years again.
:o@Skinnny @Icy68446 @la_mort_pour_vous @Hazel @infire707 @Vikki @lexusuwu @Reo @Panda c: @CrunchyLegend
Now to disappear back to discord for years again.
Dont act so surprised lol you knew I thought thatwow wow![]()
what about @Ireneisbaee@Skinnny @Icy68446 @la_mort_pour_vous @Hazel @infire707 @Vikki @lexusuwu @Reo @Panda c: @CrunchyLegend
Now to disappear back to discord for years again.
I am surprised! LET ME BE SURPRISEDDont act so surprised lol you knew I thought that
Okay cutie <3 ,super cute cutest girl in the universe.I am surprised! LET ME BE SURPRISED![]()
Okay cutie <3 ,super cute cutest girl in the universe.