- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Mines is either Mr. Seeney or Mr. Valdez
It's a mix between the two I like Mr. Seeney because understands me and he doesn't get serious to much
I like Mr. Valdez because he helps me with my assignments and he doesn't give out homework but he can be really serious sometimes and he holds grudges
It's a mix between the two I like Mr. Seeney because understands me and he doesn't get serious to much
I like Mr. Valdez because he helps me with my assignments and he doesn't give out homework but he can be really serious sometimes and he holds grudges