who is your favorite dancer? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Obviously Taemin has to be mentioned here same with Eunhyuk.

I also love B-Bombs style tho he never was much able to express it in BlockB​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Seulgi, SinB & SuA
:pikahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
YES FOR ALL OF THOSE
I'd also say I'm really loving Soojin's style too, she's very elegant and the more (G)I-DLE comebacks there are, the more she seems to captivate me. And Solar too as if you've seen her YT videos she is really good at pole dancing (lol) and is a rather powerful performer overall...

So that would be; Seulgi, SinB, SuA, Soojin and Solar. (all main dancers of their respective groups, except Solar)

I guess those with an 'S' at the beginning of their name are really something special when it comes to dancing!
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread